Sunday, September 11, 2011

She's Back!

Hi all, 

I'm very sorry for the very long absence. I stopped posting when multiple family members were diagnosed with terminal illnesses. I also had a lot of other things going on at the same time; including a son joining the military and my heart wasn't into fun light hearted blogging at the time and I didn't have the time as well. The it just became to daunting to try to find the time to try to start back up again but I now bringing this blog back to life! I am truly sorry for the long desertion  but ………. I'm back!!!!!!!!!

Life is still pretty hectic right now; in addition to my job and normal activities that go with life. The Husband   and I have just purchased a cabin that needs a lot of TLC and this is taking a bit of time away from my cooking but I will be getting back to the cooking I enjoy it so much. I am going to start posting about the cabin remodel and it's continued progress.  When I have the cabin kitchen ready for serious cooking I'll be posting about some serious mountain and outdoor cooking. I can't wait!

There is so much to write about that I don't know where to start! Let's just jump in. shall we?  I'll fill in the details and chitter chatter as I start rolling along with the posts.


I'm glad you're here, pull up a chair and sit a spell.
Mountain Belle

0 comments:

Post a Comment